Wednesday, October 13, 2021

"prime cuts" by Hot Whiskey Press (2006)


 "prime cuts"

Hot Whiskey Press 

Boulder, CO

(c) 2006

My apologies to those involved with this anthology. I take it to be an anthology. It lists poets and states that some of the poems were previously published elsewhere. It is a unique item to be sure. I am apologizing for titling the collection "prime cuts" since that is what it appears to be showing in the cover image and it does not actually list a title that I have seen anywhere. I hope my temporary title will suffice in the moment. 

This is indeed an interesting hand sewn anthology of work published by Hot Whiskey Press, a press I had not heard of before. A handful of the poets I have heard of and have read before : Linh Dinh, Elizabeth Robinson, Clayton Eshleman, Lisa Jarnot - but some were new to me. Wonderful mix. 

No comments: