Thursday, November 19, 2020

15-Second Plays published by Ugly Duckling Presse (2012)


15-Second Plays

curated by The Debate Society

....

I was in the local second hand shop which supports the local hospital, and I went to the book section and saw a "little sliver of nothing" colored green and I pulled it out and looked at the front and wondered 'what the hell is this?' and then I turned it over and 


went "ah ha" because Ugly Duckling Presse I was quite familiar with.  Now, 15 second plays by a slew of unfamiliar names, well - again, a curious selection ...

....

Ugly Duckling Presse

New York City, NY

(c)2012

.....

Unpaginated staple-bound chapbook, one of 1000 printed. The generous (but likely befuddled) volunteers at the shop posted it for sale at .50 cents. I could afford that. And it is an interesting collection of plays if something 15 seconds short can count. Not surprisingly, it is out of print. 


No comments: